Some of the most creative and innovative people have been risk takers, but calculated risk takers. In today's episode of The Creative Life TV Show I share the story of what a doctor in Enlightenment Edinburgh can teach us about taking risks.
More info and Free Book: http://jamestaylor.me/
In this episode, you'll learn:
Dr James Young Simpson
Decanters of chloroform
Taking calculated risks
Silicon Valley tech billionaires
Please subscribe to my channel if you are into what I do! Your support is greatly appreciated and helps me continue to keep it free for everyone:
* Please Subscribe To This Channel https://goo.gl/8EWszQ
See my website for hundreds more free training videos, interviews, and free courses on creativity, innovation, creative process, creativity exercises, theory and loads more at http://www.jamestaylor.me
Hope you enjoy it - if you do please subscribe to my YouTube Channel and come find me on my socials below. Thank You!
* YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/JamesTaylorMe/
* Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jamestaylordotme
* LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/jameskirktaylor
* Twitter https://twitter.com/JamesTaylor_me