In this episode we learn from Alex Goryachev, On How Fearless Innovation Helps Leaders Adapt To Change.
Please SUBSCRIBE ►http://bit.ly/JTme-ytsub ♥️ Your Support Appreciated!
Alex Goryachev is managing director of Cisco's global Co-Innovation Centers. He spearheads several award-winning international programs and initiatives to accelerate innovation – whether that impacts operations, businesses processes, or technology. An award-winning Silicon Valley veteran whose resume reads like a brief history of tech disruption, Alex is a sought-after speaker on innovation and a regular contributor to Forbes, Chief Executive Magazine, Information Week, and other leading media outlets. His new book is called FEARLESS INNOVATION: Going Beyond the Buzzword to Continuously Drive Growth, Improve the Bottom Line, and Enact Change.
In this episode, we cover:
- 3:23 – Hitting the Wall Street Journal bestseller list
- 6:34 – Innovation vs disruption
- 7:40 – What is innovation?
- 8:31 – What is the difference between creativity versus innovation?
- 8:52 – Innovation is pragmatic
- 9:15 – Innovation is about execution
- 10:02 – From idea to execution
- 12:08 – Customer validation
- 14:51 – What is the link between innovation and leadership?
- 15:13 – The role of HR in leadership
- 15:56 – Innovation is not a job title
- 17:22 – What is co-innovation?
- 18:16 – How to measure innovation?
- 20:29 – What metric are you trying to move?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on YouTube, iTunes or Stitcher and write a brief review. That would really help get the word out and raise the visibility of the Creative Life show.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
Apple Podcasts: http://bit.ly/CLS-apple
The post CL253: How Fearless Innovation Helps Leaders Adapt To Change - Interview with Alex Goryachev appeared first at https://www.jamestaylor.me/alex-goryachev/